Our Cambridge Light artificial grass is perfect for both residential and commercial use. Our lawns look and feel just like well maintained natural grass all year round.
37mm pile is incredibly dense which means that Cambridge Light artificial grass is hardwearing and perfect for well-trafficked areas.
The benefits of installing artificial grass are countless, including very low maintenance, eradicating the use of pesticides, no mud from children playing outside, and no staining from dogs/pets. It can also be used in areas where natural grass finds it difficult to grow ie in shaded areas or where drainage is a problem.
Order a free sample of Cambridge Light artificial grass so that you see just how beautiful it really is.
2 metre width sold by the square metre, cut to nearest 10cm in length.
Discounts available for orders of 100m2 or more - please get in touch.
- 65% Polyethylene/35%Polypropylene/UV Stabilized. Diamonf Shape Monofilament.
- Guage 5/16".
- Stitches 200 l/m.
- No infill required.
- Roll width 4m & 2m x 30m
- UV-Stability > 3000hrs UV-A.
- Water permeability 6.10-4 m/sec.
Terms and Conditions for ALS Cambridge Light Artificial Turf
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Contractor is responsible for advising on how many square metres and widths required.
- Kerbside delivery only.
- Contractor to assist delivery driver when on site. Failure to provide manpower/machinery assistance will mean delivery cannot be made and redelivery charge will apply.
- Delivery costs subject to postcode location, call for more information.
- Grass to be paid for prior to delivery.
- Please read full terms and conditions before placing your order. To download, open the T's and C's tab and click on the link.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.