Polystorm soak-away crates from Arbour Landscape Solutions.
Polystorm Geocellular System for deep applications, the tried and tested Polystorm geocellular range is designed to provide surface water retention, surface water attenuation or surface water infiltration at a variety of depths.
The Polystorm geocellular range is ideally suited to deeper applications and can accommodate a wide range of traffic loadings, from pedestrianised areas to large HGV parks.
The modular cells combine to provide water storage structures to help with localised flood alleviation and surface water management. Each cell has a 95% void ratio and provides a highly efficient water retention, attenuation or infiltration solution.
Polystorm Geocellular Features & Benefits
- 95% void ratio providing greater water storage capacity with reduced excavation and disposal costs.
- 3D flow throughout the structure removes the need for distribution pipes.
- Modular units allow flexibility of shape, ideal for narrow strips or restricted areas.
- Lightweight yet robust, affording excellent Health and Safety and installation benefits.
- Unique rounded corners for ease of use and reduced likelihood of membrane punctures.
- Load bearing capacity from 20 to 83 tonnes per square metre.
- Suitable for non-trafficked, trafficked or heavily trafficked applications.
- Suitable for retention, attenuation and infiltration systems.
- Up to 60 year design life.
- The modular cells are manufactured from polypropylene.
- 100% recyclable at the end of its service life.
Need advice or something else, get in touch with one of the team right here.