- Western Red Cedar Cladding is definitely on-trend at the moment and for good reason. This beautiful timber is naturally very long lasting and offers a distinctive look and feel with a nod towards the use of more natural and sustainable materials.
Your Landscape Industry Specialist has sourced Western Red Cedar of the highest quality. This timber displays extraordinary beauty, natural durability, dimensional stability and insulation value. It exudes warmth, thanks to its richly textured, tactile grain and palette of mellow colour tones, which vary from light amber to dark reddish-brown. It also retains its characteristic cedar fragrance and this subtle aroma adds another dimension to its appeal.
Built with vertical boards, the aesthetic appeal of this style of screen lies in its simple clean lines and appealing proportions.
Botanical Name:- Thuja Plicata.
- Origin : The northern Rocky Mountains and Pacific North-west
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Colour:From a dark chocolate brown to a salmon pink, matures from reddish-brown to silver-grey (a finish often sought after by architects)
- Grain: Straight
- Texture: Rather coarse
- Sizes Available:-
- 18/94mm-BB4a TGV-1.8-3.0m
- 18/144mm-BB1 TGV 1.8-3.0m
- 18/144mm-BB11 Chanel 1.8-3.0m
- 18/144 BB2 Chanel 1.8-3.0m
- 42/42mm L Corner mould 3m
- Please note deliveries outside of the M25 are on the pallet networks and subject to a 3 to 5 day ecoomy anytime, kerbside, delivery service, for other options get in touch the team.
- Cladding, Shingles, external and internal joinery, glass house and shed manufacture.
- Works easily with both hand and machine tools, but care is needed to obtain the best results during mortising, planing and moulding. A good finish can be obtained, but cutters must be kept sharp.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.