ALS Siberian larch battens
- 18mm x 44mm x Random Lengths PAR, chamfered corners.
- 30mm x 30mm x Random Lengths PAR, chamfered corners.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- A good alternative to Western Red Cedar, Siberian Larch is a very resinous wood making it durable and ideal for external cladding.
The clearly defined annual rings create attractive figuring. The colour of Siberian Larch can vary from a dark brown to a pale yellow. Larch is very slow growing and has a high durability factor for a softwood species. Due to its high density, Larch cladding is perfect for public access projects such as schools or shopping complexes where impact may occur.
- Larix Decidua
- Europe (Alps), the UK and Western Russia
- Fencing, screening & gates
- Working Properties
- Works well with hand and machine tools, nailing can cause splitting and pre-boring is essential, stains, paints and varnishes well
- Moderately durable
Please note: We recommend the use of stainless steel nails, screws or fixings as other metals such as galvanised can cause staining and unsightly marks. Longer lengths available upon request.
Please note deliveries outside of the M25 are on the pallet networks and subject to a 3 to 5 day economy anytime, kerbside, delivery service, for other options get in touch the team.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.