Attractive hollow composite decking boards for a wide range of applications
The "London" hollow range is suitable for residential use as well as light commercial decking areas.
The finish and dimensions have been designed so that they can be used in conjunction with the "Oxford" range of solid decking boards. This allows you to make lots of subtle adjustments for loadings and usage. In general we could recommend using "Oxford" for stemps and edging fascias to give a seamless installation.
- Colours: Coffee | Charcoal | Grey
- Hollow decking : Commercial and residential use
- Profile: Mid grooved finish.ÂÂ The reverse of the decking board has an attractive wood grained effect. This can be used as an alternative side or to create contrasting effects eg a picture frame effect. For general use however we recommend using the grooved side uppermost. This method allows for a better water runoff and has an improved anti-slip rating. It's also easier to maintain the original look. However - whichever side you chooose, we are confident that your deck will look and perform beautifully.
- Dimensions: length 3.6m x width 143mm x height 23mm.ÂÂ At these dimenstions 2 boards (7.2 linear metres) equates ot 1 square metre coverage.
- Fixings: Stainless steel hidden fixing kits required with ALS London decking (powder coated black). 1 bag covers approx 2.5 square metres.
Ordering fixing clips with your decking? Please add these products to your basket and enjoy free delivery.ÂÂ https://www.arbourlandscapesolutions.co.uk/composite-decking-clips-screws-and-sub-frame/decking-clips/
For decking clips on their own please checkÂÂ https://www.arbourlandscapesolutions.co.uk/composite-decking-clips-screws-and-sub-frame/hollow-decking-fixing-clips/
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.