Solid composite decking boards in a choice of 3 colours.
The Oxford Solid range is one of our best selling decking products. Suitable for light commercial decking areas as well as for residential use. The ALS Team have designed ALS Oxford as the perfect accompaniment to the ALS London range of hollow decking. Many of our customers like to use "London" for the body of their deck with Oxford solid boards for steps, edging and around water. Oxford can be profiled on site to make a bullnosed edge feature.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Colours: Coffee Brown | Charcoal | Light Grey.
- Priced around £ 69.00 m2 + delivery + vat.
- Solid decking : Commercial and residential use.
- Profile: Mid grooved finish. Can be used with the grooved side uppermost (recommended) or with the reverse side showing. The reverse side has an attractive wood grained effect. Whilst this can be used as an alternative side (to create a picture frame effect) using the grooves as your surface allows for a more efficient water runoff and has a better anti-slip rating. Whatever your clients' tastes we are super confident that either side works well.
- Dimensions: Length 3.6m x width 143mm x depth 23mm.
- How much to order: two boards (7.2 linear metres) covers one square metre of coverage.
- Fixings:- Colour coded screws can be bought with your boards right here. Or if you just need the screws only purchase right here. A box of 250 covers approximately 6m2 other quantities are available.
- Oxford solid composite decking can be profiled on site to make a bullnosed leading edge feature using the correct equipment.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.