The London Hollow range is suitable for residential use as well as light commercial decking areas.
The finish and dimensions can be used in conjunction with the Oxford Solid range. We would recommend using the Oxford solid boards for steps and edging fascias for a seamless installation.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Colours: Coffee | Charcoal | Grey
- Hollow Decking: Commercial and Residential use (edging & steps)
- Profile: Mid Grooved Finish. The reverse of the decking board has a wood grained effect – whilst this can be used as an alternative side (or to create a picture frame effect)
We would recommend using the groove side as the grooves allow for a better water runoff and it has a better anti- slip rating as well as being easier to maintain it's original look. However we are super confident either side works well
- Dimensions: Length: 3.6m x Width: 143mm x Height: 23mm
- At these dimensions, 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sqm of coverage. This also means that the hollow and solid boards can be used in conjunction with each other
- Fixings: Stainless Steel Hidden Fixing Kits (powder coated black)
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.