The Oxford Solid range is suitable for residential use as well as light commercial decking areas.
The finish and dimensions can be used in conjunction with the London Hollow range. We would recommend using the solid boards for steps, edging & around water.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Colours: Coffee | Charcoal | Grey
- Solid Decking: Commercial and Residential use (edging & steps)
- Profile: Mid Grooved Finish. The reverse of the decking board has a wood grained effect – whilst this can be used as an alternative side (or to create a picture frame effect), we would recommend using the groove side as the grooves allow for a better water runoff and it has a better anti- slip rating as well as being easier to maintain it's original look. However we are super confident either side works well.
- Dimensions: Length: 3.6m x Width: 143mm x Height: 23mm.
- At these dimensions, 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sqm of coverage. This also means that the hollow and solid boards can be used in conjunction with each other.
- Fixings: Solid Decking: Colour Coded Screws, sold separately. 1 box of 250 covers approximately 7m2.
- Oxford solid composite decking can be profiled on site to make a bullnosed leading edge feature using the correct equipment.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.