Dryopteris erythrosora is more commonly known as the Copper Shield Fern. It is a robust semi-evergreen fern. Its striking triangular shaped fronds are tinged with a copper colour when young (hence the name). As they mature the colour changes and deepens into a deep green colour. This fern need plenty of moisture, works well in pots and containers but also borders and even slopes.
Dryopteris erythrosora in a nutshell
Copper Shield Fern
Moist but well drained, Sand, Clay, Chalk, Loam
Rate of Growth:
Fully hardy in the UK
Pot size: 2 litre
Good to Know
- Delivery is kerbside only using the pallet network.
- Entire range complies to plant passport regulations.
- Forklift or crane offloading can be arranged - price on application.
- 72 hour order to delivery timescale. i.e. order placed on Monday, delivery would be by Thursday A.M.
- Minimum order is 5 plants (you can mix and match species and sizes)
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.