ALS Sedum Matting.
UK grown sedum matting for green roofing or low maintenance ground cover.
Mixed sedum species pregrown on a specially developed matting system. Drought tolerant and frost hardy down to -20 degrees. Needs full sun and good drainage.
Full installation instructions supplied with every order. We also offer some key product information right here /uploads/alssedummattinginstallinstructions3.pdf
For a simple, lightweight green roof, this sedum matting is ideal. Filter fleece and water retention matting are built into the product all you need to do is unroll it for an instant green roof.
- Suitable for roofs with a loading capacity of at least 120Kg per square metre (includes live loading)
- For slopes up to 20 degrees (over 10 degrees please install an irrigation system to support the plants during dry spells)
- For flat roofs (slope less that 3 degrees) use drainage mat beneath the sedum matting
- This is NOT a substitute for waterproofing. Lay on top of intact waterproofing.
- Roof will need either an upstand or an edging to prevent wind uplift.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle.
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass.
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request.
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.