UK grown sedum matting for green roofing or low maintenance ground cover.
Mixed sedum species pregrown on a specially developed matting system. Drought tolerant and frost hardy down to -20 degrees. Needs full sun and good drainage.
Full installation instructions supplied.
For a simple, lightweight green roof, this sedum matting is ideal. Filter fleece and water retention matting are built into the product all you need to do is unroll it for an instant green roof.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Suitable for roofs with a loading capacity of at least 120Kg per square metre (includes live loading)
- For slopes up to 20 degrees (over 10 degrees please install an irrigation system to support the plants during dry spells)
- For flat roofs (slope less that 3 degrees) use drainage mat beneath the sedum matting
- This is NOT a substitute for waterproofing. Lay on top of intact waterproofing
- Roof will need either an upstand or an edging to prevent wind uplift
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
No reviews were found.