The Raimondi 175mm vacuum suction cup creates a tight grip, even on textured materials. This makes it the ideal tool for handling porcelain pavers, natural stone slabs, x-tech cladding tiles, glass, worktops and so much more. No slippage, no nasty marks and the perfect finish every time.
It is suitable for loads up to 130kgs and the vacuum gauge ensures the operator can easily see when the vacuum needs to be replenished.
Comes in a strong carry case and spare parts are available to keep it in tip top order.
The Raimondi RV175mm vacuum suction cup creates a tight grip, even on textured materials. It will work on non-porous stone as well as porcelain and composite materials.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Maximum load capacity is a whopping 130kgs.
- The vacuum gauge allows constant monitoring of the suction, informing the operator when to restore the suction.
- The Stain-free rubber cup can be easily removed and replaced when worn.
- The RV175 is equipped with a strong carry case to protect it when in transit.
- The vacuum gauge is protected and is easily replaced if it gets damaged.
- High performance vacuum valve resistant to corrosion.
- Use two cups for larger tiles.
- Cup is a large 175mm diameter.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.