One of our best-selling wildflower turf products, Cottage Garden Wildflower Turf is a mix of native and non-native plants and grasses grown on an easy to install turf-like system.
Choose Cottage Garden Wildflower Turf if you like a rich palette of colours, long flowering period and oodles of wildlife interest.
Once established, the 30 flowering species in this beautiful soft landscaping material offer a nectar infused feast for pollinating insects for a good 7-8 months of the year. For best results install onto low nutrient soil in a sunny spot and keep well-watered until it has rooted in. Cut back once a year (normally late summer) and remove all of the clippings.
UK grown from mainly British provenance seed – more details available on request.
What’s In Cottage Garden Wildflower Turf?
Please note, percentages refer to the weight of the seed in the growing mix and do not necessarily reflect the proportions of mature plants.
5% native grasses
- Brown Top Bent.
- Tufted Hair Grass.
95% Flowering Plants
The other 95% of Cottage Garden Mix features 30 flowering plants, providing a joyous display of summer colour! These wildflowers are:
Cut off times for ordering as follows:- Delivery Day
- Birdsfoot trefoil.
- Bladder campion.
- Common knapweed.
- Common mallow.
- Corn chamomile.
- Cosmos albatross.
- Cosmos gloria.
- Erigeron 'Profusion'
- Field scabious.
- Linaria Northern Lights.
- Meadow saxifrage.
- Melton pastels.
- Nettle leaved bellflower.
- Ragged robin.
- Red campion.
- Ribwort plantain.
- Rose campion.
- Sweet violet.
- Tufted vetch.
- Vipers bugloss.
- White breeze.
- White campion.
- Wild thyme.
- Yellow horned poppy.
3pm Friday Tuesday
3pm Monday Wednesday
3pm Tuesday Thursday
3pm Wednesday Friday
3pm Thursday Tuesday (will revert back to Monday after C19) Get in touch if delivery is urgent.
**Deliveries not available the day after any Bank Holiday, recommence 2 days after the holiday.
Important to know
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose if in doubt, Please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle.
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass.
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request.
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.