Low Maintenance, Species Rich Lawn Turf
When your client asks for a low-mow lawn but you want to keep it natural, choose this species rich wildflower turf.
Slow growing grasses are interspersed with some of the UK’s prettiest and hardiest wildflowers to create a colourful, biodiverse tapestry that will withstand a good amount of footfall.
Install and establish this species rich lawn turf in the normal way, but once it has settled in, you’ll find it will probably only need mowing once a fortnight. Maintain at 12-15cm and add all of the clippings to the compost heap. No need for fertilisers, herbicides, or regular scarifying, a lawn created with Species Rich Lawn Turf enjoys a truly relaxed maintenance regime and it will reward you by attracting all manner of beneficial creatures to the garden.
What’s in Species Rich Lawn Turf?
80% slow growing grasses
20% Native wildflowers
- Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- Hard Fescue
- Sheeps Fescue
- Small Leaved Timothy
- Crested Dogs Tail
- Brown Top Bent
- Chewings Fescue
- Creeping Bent
- Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- Smooth Meadow Grass
- Rough Stalked Meadow Grass
- Perennial Ryegrass
Roll size = 1m x 2m. Unroll on to low nutrient prepared soil and keep watered for the first 4-6 weeks or until roots are fully established. Sold Per M2.
- Common Knapweed
- Meadow Buttercup
- Rough Hawkbit
- Cat’s Ear
- Common mouse-ear
- Birdsfoot Trefoil
- Black Medick
- Ribwort Plantain
- Common Sorrel
- Lady’s Bedstraw
- White Clover
- Creeping Buttercup
- Autumn Hawkbit
- Yellow Rattle
- Small Scabious
- Wood Sage
- Wild Carrot
- Red Clover
- Common Dandelion
Once established, traditional wildflower turf is low maintenance and undemanding.
Cut off times for ordering as follows:- Delivery Day
3pm Friday Tuesday
3pm Monday Wednesday
3pm Tuesday Thursday
3pm Wednesday Friday
3pm Thursday Tuesday (will revert back to Monday after C19) Get in touch if delivery is urgent.
**Deliveries not available the day after any Bank Holiday, recommence 2 days after the holiday.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle.
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass.
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request.
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.