Wildflower Turf for SuDS and Slopes
Perfect for waterside locations, steeply sloping gardens, banks, ha-ha’s and anywhere that low maintenance needs to go hand in hand with biodiversity and beauty.
Strongly rooting native grasses work hard to help stabilise the soil whilst a gently smattering of native wildflowers adds to the ecological value of this superb product.
Grown in the UK for a low carbon footprint. Unlike most of the wildflower turf varieties on our website, Wildflower Turf for SuDS and Slopes is cultivated onto a biodegradable coir based geotextile to facilitate easier installation and improved ground stabilisation. This backing means that the product can be pegged down to prevent slippage and speed establishment.
Delivered with at least 80% plant coverage, Wildflower Turf for SuDS and Slopes offers instant groundcover and will immediately reduce erosion from rainfall.
Use in conjunction with our barbed geotextile pegs
Good To Know
Wildflower Turf for SuDS and Slopes is mown before despatch to minimise damage to plants. It will not be in flower when it is delivered.
- Perennial plants – no need to overseed, repopulate or replant (unless you want to).
- Very easy to install – the ground stabilising blanket is pre-populated with living plants. Simply unroll, peg down, water and walk away. Keep irrigated until plants are well established.
- Quick to establish. The combination of our matting system and choice of vigorous rooting plants will immediately start to stabilise soil on banks and slopes.
- High proportion of flowering plants compared with rush or sedge based stabilisation solutions.
- Flowering Time: May – July (depending on local weather conditions).
- Once established Wildflower Turf for SuDS and Slopes will change appearance from year to year. The species mix is influenced by microclimate, weather conditions and the creatures that visit regularly. It’s a truly biodiverse and adaptable product.
Seed Mix For Wildflower Turf for SuDS and Slopes?
Please note, percentages refer to the weight of the seed in the growing mix and do not necessarily reflect the proportions of mature plants
50% native grasses
50% native wildflowers
- Sheep’s Fescue
- Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- Crested Dogstail
- Small Leaved Timothy
Roll size = 1m x 2m. Unroll on to low nutrient prepared soil and keep watered for the first 4-6 weeks or until roots are fully established. Sold Per M2.
- Autumn hawkbit
- Birdsfoot Trefoil
- Bladder Campion
- Common Knapweed
- Common Sorrel
- Common St Johns Wort
- Common toadflax
- Common Vetch
- Field Scabious
- Hay Rattle
- Lady's Bedstraw
- Meadow Buttercup
- Meadow Cranesbill
- Musk Mallow
- Oxeye Daisy
- Red Campion
- Red Clover
- Ribwort Plantain
- Salad Burnet
- Tufted Vetch
- Vipers Bugloss
- White Campion
- Wild Carrot
- Wild Marjoram
Once established, traditional wildflower turf is low maintenance and undemanding.
Cut off times for ordering as follows:- Delivery Day
3pm Friday Tuesday
3pm Monday Wednesday
3pm Tuesday Thursday
3pm Wednesday Friday
3pm Thursday Tuesday (will revert back to Monday after C19) Get in touch if delivery is urgent.
**Deliveries not available the day after any Bank Holiday, recommence 2 days after the holiday.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle.
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass.
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request.
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.