The Eyelid Step Lights have been designed as low glare fittings for use on steps and stairways. This is achieved by the eyelid design of the fixture bezels as this shield protects the eye from direct glare emitted from the fitting whilst navigating the steps or staircase. This product is also equally at home as an exterior or interior product.
Available in various powder coated 316L stainless steel colours, solid machined brass, or 316L stainless steel.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
- UV stable powder coated 316L stainless steel construction
- Class III (SELV)
- Wiring to be in (SERIES)
- Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
- 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
- Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
- Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
- Light source: Cree® XP-E (Light Visuals interchangeable LED module)
- BIN: 8B4 Q3
- CRI 85
- [email protected] [email protected] (Typical)
- Dimmable 0-10V
- Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º interchangeable colour coded optics
- IP68 (submersible)
- 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable (can be supplied up to 10m at additional cost)
- 10 year warranty brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel
- 5 year warranty LED board
- PVC installation sleeve supplied
- UK Hand Made
- FREE DELIVERY (uk, weekday, anytime delivery only)
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
No reviews were found.