The ultimate in versatile lighting. Added to our product range because it adapts to so many situations.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Mount in floors as an uplighter, in decks, patios or steps as a safety element or in walls to highlight and accentuate features.
Available in 6 colourways: Black, Stainless steel, Anodic bronze, Nato Green, Anthracite Grey, White.
The LV-414R can be installed either with or without the PVC installation tube supplied.
- Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
- Class III (SELV)
- Wiring to be in (SERIES)
- Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
- 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
- Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
- Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white)
- Dimmable 0-10V
- Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º, 42º, 47ºx8º Elliptical linear (colour coded and interchangeable)
- IP68 (submersible)
- 1m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable (can be supplied up to 10m at additional cost)
- 10 year warranty on brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel
- 5 year warranty LED board
- PVC installation sleeve supplied
- UK Hand Made
Discounts available for orders of 5 or more lights, please contact us for more details.
FREE UK weekday, anytime delivery.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.