The Underwater Light is for use within ponds and water features. It is secured under its own weight with the use of a heavy weighted base plate. This means of securing the luminaire will not lead to the damage of pond or water feature linings.
Available in black, white, nato green, anodic bronze, anthracite grey or stainless steel finishes.
Delivery is FREE (UK, weekdays, anytime delivery)
- Designed, manufactured, and hand assembled in England
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Class III (SELV)
- Wiring to be in (SERIES)
- Requires a remote (constant current) LED driver 700mA maximum
- 350mA = 1.2w, 500mA = 1.7w, 700mA = 2.4w drivers can be used
- Forward voltage: 3.2v DC
- Colour temperature: 2700K (warm white), 4000K (cool white) or Blue
- Light source: CREE® XP-E (Light Visuals proprietary replaceable LED module)
- BIN: 8B4 Q3
- CRI 85
- [email protected] [email protected] (Typical)
- Dimmable 0-10V
- Beam choice; 10º, 18º, 32º, 42º (interchangeable colour coded optics)
- IP68 (submersible)
- 3m 2 core HO5RN-F rubber cable (can be supplied up to 10m at additional cost)
- 10 year warranty brass, stainless steel, powder coated stainless steel
- UK Hand Made
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.