Good quality amenity landscape turf suitable for almost any application.
Freshly cut and delivered straight from the grower to your site.
****Delivery before 10.30 am at no extra charge****
Hardwearing blend of
- dwarf perennial ryegrass for durability
- chewings fescue and slender creeping red fescue for a velvety texture
- smooth stalked meadow grass for an element of self repair
Standard sized rolls cover one square metre - jumbo (20m2) rolls also available on request. Please call to discuss your options.
Order before 10.30 am for next working day delivery. Please let us know if your site has artic access and whether there is a forklift on site - we will do all we can to ensure a timely delivery.
All turf deliveries are kerbside and anytime during the day unless a specified time slot is required (extra charge to be advised).
Speciality turf also available - if you need shade tolerant or fine turf, please ring to discuss your requirements.
Cut off times for ordering as follows:- Delivery Day
3pm Friday Tuesday
3pm Monday Wednesday
3pm Tuesday Thursday
3pm Wednesday Friday
3pm Thursday Monday
Important to know
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177
- All pallets to be disposed off by the customer.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
We required large rolls (20m2 each) to efficiently cover a very large garden lawn. ALS organised the deliveries of the turf, the support equipment and contractor assistance to complete the job on time and budget.
Craig McGibbon Garden Design & Landscaping Craig Mcgibbon