A Cottage Garden grown on a matting system for easy installation. This product is grown on the same principal as our wildflower turf mats except that this particular seedmix contains both native and non-native plant species.
We took the proven format for traditional wildflower turf mat and added more flowering plants and brighter colours. Granny's Garden Mix contains plenty of the perennial native species so beloved of wildlife and ecologists as well as some brightly coloured achillea's and some purple toadflax. We've also included some robust annuals such as cornflower and cosmos for a pop of colour. In total, there are 30 plant species in the seedmix.
WIldflower turf mats are also available in Traditional, Woodland Shade, Birds & Bees and Roof and Garden varieties.
These wildflower turf mats are grown in the UK from UK provenenace seed wherever possible.
Full seedmix is available on request but here's a snippet:
Roll size = 1m x 2m. Unroll on to low nutrient prepared soil and keep watered for the first 4-6 weeks or until roots are fully established. Sold Per M2.
- sweet violet
- ragged robin
- nettle leaved bellflower
- corn chamomile
- vipers bugloss
- Leucanthemum 'White Breeze' (autumn flowering)
- 5% seedmix by weight = native grass species
Once established, wildflower turf Granny's Garden Mix is low maintenance and undemanding.
Cut off times for ordering as follows:- Delivery Day
3pm Friday Tuesday
3pm Monday Wednesday
3pm Tuesday Thursday
3pm Wednesday Friday
3pm Thursday Monday
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.