A Cottage Garden grown on a matting system for easy installation. This product is grown on the same principals as our wildflower turf mats except that this particular seedmix contains both native and non-native plant species.
We took the proven format for traditional wildflower turf mat and added more flowering plants and brighter colours. Granny's Garden Mix contains plenty of the perennial native species so beloved of wildlife and ecologists as well as some brightly coloured achillea's and some purple toadflax. We've also included some robust annuals such as cornflower and cosmos for a pop of colour. In total, there are 30 plant species in the seedmix.
WIldflower turf mats are also available in Traditional, Woodland Shade, Birds & Bees and Roof and Garden varieties.
These wildflower turf mats are grown in the UK from UK provenenace seed wherever possible.
Full seedmix is available on request but here's a snippet:
- sweet violet
- ragged robin
- nettle leaved bellflower
- corn chamomile
- vipers bugloss
- Leucanthemum 'White Breeze' (autumn flowering)
- 5% seedmix by weight = native grass species
Roll size = 1m x 2m. Unroll on to low nutrient prepared soil and keep watered for the first 4-6 weeks or until roots are fully established.
Once established, wildflower turf for birds and bees is low maintenance and undemanding.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
No reviews were found.