The fastest and easiest way to create a wildflower area.
Available in four other seedmixes.
Traditional wildflower turf mats are grown in the UK from UK provenenace seed. Using only native wildflowers, this blend of 34 species of perennial wildflowers and grasses brings a burst of summertime colour quite similar to an old fashioned hay meadow.
Full seedmix is available on request but here's a snippet:
- oxeye daisy
- birdsfoot trefoil
- field scabious
- yellow rattle
- red campion
- musk mallow
- 30% seedmix by weight = native grass species
Roll size = 1m x 2m. Unroll on to low nutrient prepared soil and keep watered for the first 4-6 weeks or until roots are fully established. Sold Per M2.
Once established, traditional wildflower turf is low maintenance and undemanding.
Cut off times for ordering as follows:- Delivery Day
3pm Friday Tuesday
3pm Monday Wednesday
3pm Tuesday Thursday
3pm Wednesday Friday
3pm Thursday Monday
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.