Woodland Shade Wildflower Turf
ALS Wildflower Turf is also available in Traditional, Birds and Bees, Granny's Garden, and Living Roof varieties.
For maximum biodiversity in moderately shaded areas of the garden. Perfect in the dappled shade of an orchard or under young trees. This variety of wildflower turf contains 38 species of native grasses and flowering plants naturally adapted to growing in hedgerows and woodland margins.
Typically flowering from early Spring until the leaves are on the trees. Wildflower turf for shade offers valuable early season colour and of course pollen and nectar for early flying bees. Through the summer months, enjoy the texture and movement of the foliage and the creatures that enjoy it's shelter. Tall leaves and grasses make great breeding grounds for Meadow Brown butterflies.
These wildflower turf mats are grown in the UK from UK provenenace seed.
Sold Per M2.
Full seedmix is available on request but here's a snippet:
Roll size = 1m x 2m. Unroll on to low nutrient prepared soil and keep watered for the first 4-6 weeks or until roots are fully established.
- kidney vetch.
- red campion.
- meadow cranesbill.
- field scabious.
- dame's violet.
- wild carrot.
- 5% seedmix by weight = native grass species.
Once established, ALS Wildflower turf for shade is low maintenance and undemanding.
Cut off times for ordering as follows:- Delivery Day
3pm Friday Tuesday
3pm Monday Wednesday
3pm Tuesday Thursday
3pm Wednesday Friday
3pm Thursday Tuesday (will revert back to Monday after C19) Get in touch if delivery is urgent.
**Deliveries not available the day after any Bank Holiday, recommence 2 days after the holiday.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle.
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass.
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request.
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.