Adhesive for stone/porcelain fixing on a concrete base or wall cladding.
Particularly useful in situations where to adhesive bed has to dry quickly to reduce the risk of moisture staining of the stone.
Mix with water to produce an easy to apply mortar with a working time of approximately 1 hour. Adheres to most surfaces but in some cases priming may be required prior to fixing.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Ideal for uncalibrated or moisture sensitive natural stone tiles - reduced risk of water staining
- Can be walked on and grouted 3 hours after fixing
- Multi-purpose. Can be used with adhesive bed thicknesses from 3mm up to 30mm
- Suitable for use on heated sub-floors
- Can be used for pre-smoothing floors and walls prior to tiling
- For internal and external projects
- Use of walls and floors.
- colour = white
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
No reviews were found.