Ardex X77 is ideal for fixing ceramic or fully vitrified tiles and other tiles with low porosity such as glass, porcelain, mosaics and terrazzo.
Slump free consistency with very high initial grab, enabling heavy wall tiles to be fixed without the need for battens and spacers. Adheres strongly to most construction materials such as concrete, cement and sand renders. Suitable for heated sub-floors, brickwork, blockwork, gypsum plaster, plasterboard and primed ceramic tiled surfaces.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- MICROTEC fibre reinforced
- Achieves an open time of up to 60 minutes (double that of 'E' Classified adhesives)
- 3 hour pot life
- Advanced slump resistance, double that of 'T' classified adhesives, ideal for fixing large format wall tiles
- High yield - up to 8m2 using and 8mm x 8mm trowel
- Ideal for all tile types including porcelain, fully vitrified mosaics and terrazzo
- Ideal for swimming pools and wet areas
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- For internal and external applications
- Colour = grey
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
No reviews were found.