NOTE: ASSEMBLY ONLY – grinder is not included, but includes diamond blade.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Device to perform 45° bevel cut to a high quality finish directly on construction site (actual miter angle: 47°)
- It works leaning and sliding on the edge of the tile (or slab): this guarantees a fast and precise work execution and allows to work without any limit on length
- The anti-scratch plastic slides ensure optimal smoothness on the slab/tile
- Maximum slab/tile thickness: 16 mm (0.63”) with Ø115 mm (4 1/2”) blade; 20 mm (0.79”) with Ø125 mm (5”) blade
- The two handles are designed to easily allow the necessary pressure during the entire length of the bevel cut (entrance, slab side, exit) to guarantee both optimal results and maximum ergonomics
- Cutting depth adjustment: by adjusting the dedicated knobs, it is possible to determine the amount of material to be removed (farther or closer to tile glaze). Once the adjustment is set, it stays true for any tiles/slabs thicknesses
- Blade tilt adjustment: blade can be tilted to prevent its rear chipping the edge of tiles/slabs
- Suitable with almost all angle grinders with power between 600-1100W
- Available for grinders with M14 arbor attachment (art. 433BCOH EU) and for angle grinders with 5/8 ‘’ – 11 arbor attachment
- Angle grinder is not included
- Dry use (standard version) or wet use (to perform wet cut in combination with Kit for wet cut and dust suppression – Art. 433PWW A, Power Raizor must be equipped with cordless/battery operated angle grinder or corded model having rating IP54* or any higher)
- It comes supplied with: Ø 115 (4 1/2”) “Cross-Turbo” blade, use and maintenance manual
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.