A great saw for professional landscapers wishing to cut 20mm porcelain.
This saw comes with one Raimondi 350 Porcelain blade already fitted to the machine. For more blades please order here.
We highly recommend you use the continous run transformer built for these machines. Please add one here. as using a standard transformer may effect the safe operating & warranty.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Suitable for cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired tiles, bricks, cement and more.
- Adjustable cutting depth.
- Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts between 0 and 45 degrees.
- Maximum length of cut 130cm.
- Cast and extruded aluminium frame.
- 38 litre water tank (removable for easy cleaning)
- Heavy duty dual nozzle water pump for superior blade cooling.
- Telescopic legs with anti-collapse device.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Blade guards pivot to remain parallel with tile for max cutting depth.
- Pressure device to hold tiles steady.
- Square is re-adjustable for long lasting precision.
- 12 months manufacturers warranty.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.