Low pH Compost for Acid-Loving Plants
ALS Ericaceous Compost is a blend of peat and bark fines enriched with NPK fertiliser. The low pH is especially suitable for acid loving plants such as rhododendron, azalea, and some heathers and conifers.
Use in combination with our extensive range of pots and planters or incorporate with the natural soil to promote strong healthy plant growth in lime-hating species.
- Ericaceous compost
- A blend of peat, bark fines and NPK fertiliser
- pH: 4 - 5
- Bulk Density: 380 g/litre
- Moisture: 62% w/w fresh
- Dry Matter: 198 g/litre
- Particle Size: 100% < 25mm
- Conductivity: 1300 µ siemens/cm
10 x 60 Litres
20 x 60 Litres
30 x 60 Litres
36 x 60 Litres
45 x 60 Litres
ALSO AVAILABLE IN LOOSE BULK LOADS. CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH £££ YOU COULD SAVE
Need to know
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are made with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Delivery is kerbside only and customers must ensure there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload.
- Deliveries cannot be made onto soft or uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass. Kerbs and slopes are also a no-no.
- Customers will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- If you have any queries or need to make special arangements please call us on 0208 953 6177.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
No reviews were found.