A wonderful blend of traditional soil improvers. ALS Farmyard Compost includes well rotted cattle manure, horse manure, chicken manure and mushroom compost.
Rich in organic matter and plant nutrients in encourages strong healthy root development, improved soil structure and better water retention.
- Tree and shrub planting compost when mixed with onsite/imported soil
- Creating or mulching established herbaceous borders
- Beloved of roses
- Ideal for vegetables, particularly brassicas (NOT suitable for carrots)
ALSO AVAILABLE IN LOOSE BULK LOADS. CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH £££ YOU COULD SAVE
- 10 x 60L bags
- 20 x 60L bags
- 30 x 60L bags
- 36 x 60L bags
- 45 x 60L bags
- 1000L dumpy bag
Important to know
|% Organic matter
|Total Nitrogen (N)
|Total Phosphate (PO)
|Total Potash (KO)
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are made with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Delivery is kerbside only and customers must ensure there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload.
- Deliveries cannot be made onto soft or uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass. Kerbs and slopes are also a no-no.
- Customers will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- If you have queries or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
No reviews were found.