This is not any old horse manure, ALS horse manure has been produced by the UK's finest racehorses. These beautifully animals are fed on a carefully controlled diet which contains no seeds and no herbicides. Very well rotted and virtually odour free. Your plants couldn't ask for anything better!
Delievery included, see below.
Use horse manure as a general mulch and/or soil improver. A bulk bag of horse manure will be sufficient to treat an area of 18 square meters at a depth of 50mm.
Properties and nutrient content
- pH Level: 6.7
- Ammonia: 119.1 mg/l
- Calcium: 1244.4 mg/l
- Copper: 0.26 mg/l
- Dry Matter: 38%
- Magnesium: 186.5 mg/l
- Nitrate: 3.2 mg/l
- Phosphorus: 67.4 mg/l
- Potassium: 2405.1 mg/l
- Sodium: 963.7 mg/l
- Sulphate: 5866.5 mg/l
- Zinc: 0.48 mg/l
ALSO AVAILABLE IN LOOSE BULK LOADS. CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH £££ YOU COULD SAVE
Important to know
- 1 m3 dumpy bag (1000 litres)
- 1.2 m3 dumpy bag (1200 litres)
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are made with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Delivery is kerbside only and customers must ensure there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload.
- Deliveries cannot be made onto soft or uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass. Kerbs and slopes are also a no-no.
- Customers will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- If you have any queries or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.