John Innes No 3 Compost for Planting and Growing
A really good and proven all-rounder. John Innes No 3 has been used successfully by gardeners and landscapers for a wide range of projects.
Great air/water balance, natural pH levels, nutrient rich and sustains plants at all stages of growth.
Perfect for use with our extensive range of pots and planters.
- Sterilised loam, peat, sharp sand and ground limestone
- 20mm loam: 55% v/v
- Peat 25% v/v
- Grit 17% v/v
- Contains Super Phosphate
- Contains Potassium Sulphate
20 x 25Kg
40 x 25Kg
ALSO AVAILABLE IN LOOSE BULK LOADS. CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH £££ YOU COULD SAVE
Need to know
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are made with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Delivery is kerbside only and customers must ensure there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload.
- Deliveries cannot be made onto soft or uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass. Kerbs and slopes are also a no-no.
- Customers will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- If you have any queries or need to make special arangements please call us on 0208 953 6177.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges and location.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
No reviews were found.