Super fine topsoil screened to 8mm for all of those landscaping projects where precision is key. Rich in available nutrients, free flowing, well drained and aesthetically attractive.
This manufactured topsoil is peat free, with a very low stone content and is and certified free of contaminants.
Suitable for turfing, seeding, beds and borders, high spec projects.
- BS3882:2007 Fully compliant
- 8mm Screened
- Very fertile
- Rich in organic matter and available nutrients
- Sandy loam
- Free draining
- Peat free
Meets guidelines for
- DEFRA SP1010 Category 4 2014
- Dutch Action Value
- BRE Special Digest 1:2005 (BRE)
- Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
Tunnel Loop Bag = 0.7m3 approx
Need to know
ALSO AVAILABLE IN LOOSE BULK LOADS. CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH £££ YOU COULD SAVE
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are made with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Delivery is kerbside only and customers must ensure there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload.
- Deliveries cannot be made onto soft or uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass. Kerbs and slopes are also a no-no.
- Customers will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- If you have any queries or need to make special arangements please call us on 0208 953 6177.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.