STAIN-PROOF® Porcelain & Quartz Sealer, formerly known as PORCELAIN PLUS™, is a premium, impregnating sealer specifically designed for porcelain and quartz surfaces. Porcelain & Quartz Sealer features nano size sealing molecules that will seal the micro pores in polished porcelains and quartz surfaces. This new technology has been developed specifically for surfaces with low absorption rates in an easy to use, non-film forming sealer.
Porcelain & Quartz Sealer was specifically designed for porcelain and quartz surfaces.
- Seals micro pores in polished porcelain and quartz surfaces
- Creates a unique molecular bond
- Permanent, long lasting protection
- Repels oil and water based stains
- Non-film forming and invisible
- Holds up to commercial cleaners and cleaning equipment
- Will not change the coefficient of friction (COF) of the surface
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use
- 10-Year Performance Warranty
1 Qt (946ml) - single units or packs of 12 quarts
FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK
How to use:
TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
- Surface must be dry, clean and free of residues.
- DO NOT thin product.
- Application rates: 400 – 500 sq ft/qt if sealing a finished, grouted installation or Quartz countertop.
- Generously apply Porcelain & Quartz Sealer using low pressure hand sprayer or lambswool applicator pad. Surfaces should have a mirror like ‘wet’ look for 30 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas. Wait for approximately 15 minutes, but before the surface dries, then polish the surface thoroughly with clean, dry, micro fiber towels or similar, to remove any excess sealer. Moistening cloth with Porcelain & Quartz Sealer will ease polishing. Wait 12 hours to grout; this allows for the proper chemical bonding of Porcelain & Quartz Sealer to the porcelain’s surface. Once grout has cured, the second coat may be applied following the same techniques used for the first coat.
- If sealing a finished and grouted installation or Quartz countertop, follow the application techniques listed in step #5, only applying one liberal coat of Porcelain & Quartz Sealer.
- Use an organic solvent e.g. denatured alcohol to clean equipment.
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. It is recommended that this product is best used within seven days of opening to avoid possible spoilage.
NOTE: Sealer will NOT prevent surface etching, scuff marks or wear and may lighten or darken some surfaces. Spills should be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
Do not take internally. Apply when surface temperature is between 5 - 35°C (40 - 95°F). Avoid moisture contact with the surface for six hours after application. Use a positive pressure respirator if ventilation is inadequate. Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing, safety goggles and an organic vapor respirator during application. Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.