Eff-Erayza™ is a new technology acid cleaner for removing efflorescence, rust stains, limescale, grout haze, mortar mess and fireplace soot. Eff-Erayza™ is very powerful and generally more effective to use than traditional industrial acids but does not produce noxious fumes, non-corrosive to metals (except for uncoated aluminium) and temporary contact does not burn skin.
- Suitable for commercial & domestic use on floors, walls, facades, showers, masonry, brickwork, patios, driveways, garage floors.
- Eff-Erayza™ is suitable for a wide range of non-acid sensitive stones and other hard surfaces, including, granite, slate, basalt, brick, glass, ceramic and porcelain tile, terracotta.
- Acidic cleaners are commonly used to clean paving & poured concrete surfaces. If using Eff-Erayza™ on concrete or other cementitious surfaces, neutralise the surface as soon as possible after cleaning to minimize etching, with something alkaline, such as Oxy-Klenza dissolved in water, then rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Effective for etching marble, limestone & other acid sensitive stones to achieve a 'honed' (matt) finish.
- WARNING: Eff-Erayza™ is acidic and will etch / damage acid sensitive stones such as marble, limestone, travertine and onyx as well as concrete / grout products and uncoated aluminium. Read all of the safety directions and precautions carefully before using.
1 Qt (946ml) - single units or packs of 12 quarts
FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK
HOW TO USE:
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA TO CHECK ACID SENSITIVITY BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
- If satisfied with test results first sweep or vacuum all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C). Pre-wet surface with water.
- Start by mixing the below recommended amount of Eff-Erayza™ in a standard 2.5 G / 10L bucket 3/4 filled with clean water. Add more Eff-Erayza™ if needed.
- For efflorescence, rust mark, and fireplace soot: 1/2 quart bottle (approx. 500mL)
- For grout haze, limescale, and soap scum: 1/4 quart bottle (approx. 250mL)
- For mortar mess: 1 quart bottle (946mL)
- Pour, brush or spray mixed solution generously onto wetted surface and leave for 3 minutes.
- Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Clean large areas in sections.
- Rub with a white nylon scrub pad, or similar, to clean the surface.
- Neutralize the acid by dissolving 1 cup of Oxy-Klenza™ (or other pH base/alkaline cleaner) into a bucket of fresh water and pour it over the surface. Let it sit for approximately 3 minutes.
- Rinse surface thoroughly several times with clean water using a mop or wet vacuum.
Note: Eff-Erayza™ will still etch acid sensitive materials such as marble, limestone, travertine, and onyx.
ADVANCED APPLICATION TIPS:
- If you are using Eff-Erazya™ to prepare a concrete floor before applying a coating its a good idea to neutralize any remaining acid. This will ensure that the substrata is stable for the coating to bond. Dissolve a cup of Oxy-Klenza™ (or other pH base cleaner) into a bucket of fresh water and pour it over the concrete that was acid etched and let it sit for a minimum of 3 minutes. Then thoroughly flush several times with fresh water to rinse away the solution and any salts that may have formed.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.