ALS Platipus Guy Fixing System Kits are fast & easy to install. They offer effective support for trees in highly exposed areas and for trees which require correction against leaning.
Key benefits include:
Available in 4 sizes:
- Ideal for exposed sites.
- Can be used on existing planted trees.
- Strong protective collars to protect tree form damage.
- Adjustable tensioners with ratchet shrouds for safety.
Full installation instructions, installation products and advice available, we are always happy to help.
- G1 suitable for tree heights 2.5 - 4.5m and 12 - 25cm girth. (x3 S41 anchors attached to ratchet tensioners, x3 collar, clip & wire assemblies (length 6m), x3 tensioner shrouds). Supplied 5 kits per box.
- G2 suitable for 4.5 - 7.5m & 25 - 45cm. (x3 S61 anchors attached to ratchet tensioners, x3 collar, clip & wire assemblies (length 8m), x3 tensioner shrouds). Supplied 5 kits per box.
- G3 suitable for 7.5 - 12m & 45 - 75cm. (x3 S81 anchors attached to ratchet tensioners, x3 collar, clip & wire assemblies (length 12m), x3 tensioner shrouds. Supplied 1 kit per box.
- G4 suitable for 12m plus & 75cm plus. (x3 B41 anchors attached to ratchet yensioners, x3 collar, clip & wire assemblies (length 12m), x3 tensioner shrouds. Supplied 1 kit per box.
- TL1 Tension lever to tighten & secure all anchor kits.
- Drive roads & associated requirements get in touch right here.
For deliveries to Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Eire please contact for prices.
AM, before 09.00 & 10.30 AM and Saturday deliveries available in certain areas at additional cost, please contact us for information.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.