ALS Platipus Rootball fixing kit system including Plati-Mat remains the preferred method of securing rootballed, airport and containerised semi-mature trees. Easy to install with the added bonus of no unsightly guide wires making it a popular choice. Plati-Mat allows secure positioning of newly planted trees and offers major benefits over traditional root support systems.
Key benefits include:
- Larger range of anchors for bigger range of trees.
- No unsightly stakes or timber above ground.
- Plati-Mat for rootball protection (stops wire cutting into roots)
- Reduced installation time.
- More secure fixing creating better establishment.
Available in 5 sizes:
Full installation instructions, installation products and advice available, we are always happy to help.
- RF0P suitable for up to 2.5m tree height and up to 12cm circumference. (x3 S21 anchors, 2m of galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner & x3 plati-mats) Supplied 25 kits per box.
- RF1P suitable for 2.5 - 4.5m & 12 - 25cm. (x3 S41 anchors, 4m galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner & x3 plati-mats) Supplied 10 kits per box.
- RF2P suitable for 4.5 - 7.5m & 25 - 45cm. (x3 S61 anchors, 5m galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner & x3 plati-mats) Supplied 5 kits per box.
- RF3P suitable for 7.5 - 12m & 45 - 75cm. (x3 S81 anchors, 8m galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner & x3 plati-mats) Supplied 2 kits per box.
- RF4P suitable for 12m plus & 75cm plus. (x3 B41 anchors, 10m galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner & x3 plati-mats) Supplied 1 kit per box.
- TL1 Tension lever to tighten & secure all anchor kits.
- Drive rods & associated items get in touch right here.
For deliveries to Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Eire please contact for prices.
AM, before 09.00 & 10.30 AM and Saturday deliveries available in certain areas at additional cost, please contact us for information.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.