Platipus D-MAN Kit System has been specially developed to be used in challenging urban environments and roof gardens, areas where there may be buried services or shallow planting. It is a strong, compact and lightweight system designed to replace the traditional kerbstone or sleeper deadman. The system can be used individually or in multiples and cells simply lock/unlock together. It has a distinctive letterbox style wire tendon anchor point and a unique cup for valueable water storage. D-MAN is made from recycled plastic and when combined with Plati-Mat and rachet tensioner provides excellent stability to the tree.
Key Benefits include:
- Ideal for roof gardens & shallow planting.
- Nestable and lightweight for compact and easy transportation.
- Strong & compact cells with unique cup for water storage.
- Complete system supplied so no heavy kerbstone requirement.
- Less labour costs & reduced installation time.
- No drive rod required for installation.
- Unique two-way ratchet tensioner allows for even stability and pressure on the rootball.
- Specially engineered tension leveller allows superior leverage and user comfort during tensioning.
- Galvanised steel wire allows superior tension & no reduction in load.
- Plati-Mat spreads the load of the galvanised steel wire and protects the rootball.
- Wire is available in stainless steel option for a permanent solution.
Two system sizes available:
- RF1PDMan suitable for tree height of 2.5 - 4.5m and circumference of 12 - 25cm. (x3 galvanised wire disc anchor points, 4m of galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner, x3 plati-mat and x3 d-man cells) Supplied 10 kits per box.
- RF2PDMan suitable for tree height of 4.5 - 7.5m and circumference of 25 - 45cm. (x6 galvanised wire disc anchor points, 5m of galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner, x3 plati-mat and x6 D-MAN cells - 3 x 2 cells connected) Supplied 5 kits per box.
Full installation instructions, installation products and advice available, we are always happy to help.
- TL1 Tension lever to tighten & secure anchor kits. Suitable for RF1P/RF2P, RF1RDMP/RF2RDMP, G1/G2, RF1R/RF2R.
- TL2 Tension lever to tighten & secure anchor kits. Suitable for RF3P/RF4P & G3/G4.
- TL1S Tension lever to tighten & secure anchor kits. Suitable for RF1S, RF1RDMS & RF1RS.
- TL2S Tension lever to tighten & secure anchor kits. Suitable for RF2S, RF2RDMS & RF2RS.
- Get in touch for drive-rods & any other items needed.
For deliveries to Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Eire please contact for prices.
AM, before 09.00 & 10.30 AM and Saturday deliveries available in certain areas at additional cost, please contact us for information.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
Information coming soon.