Use Platipus Deadman Kit system as an effective solution for planting in difficult urban areas, where buried services may be a problem.
The system uses sleepers or kerbstones as anchor points and providing the soil placed on top of these is well compacted before placing the tree in the pit, will offer a fast and efficient method of securing rootball up to 12m high.
Available in 3 sizes:
Full installation instructions, installation products and advice available, we are always happy to help.
- RF1RDMP suitable for tree height 2.5 - 4.5m circumference 12 - 25cm. (x3 wire chokes, 4m galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner, x3 plati-mat) Supplied 10 kits per box.
- RF2RDMP tree height 4.5 -7.5m circumference 25 - 45cm. (x3 wire chokes, 5m galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner, x3 plati-mat) Supplied 5 kits per box.
- RF3RDMP tree height 7.5 - 12m circumference 45 - 75cm. (x3 wire chokes, 8m galvanised wire, x1 ratchet tensioner, x3 plati-mat) Supplied 2 kits per box.
- TL1 Tension lever to tighten & secure anchor kits. Suitable for RF1P/RF2P, RF1RDMP/RF2RDMP, G1/G2, RF1R/RF2R.
- TL2 Tension lever to tighten & secure anchor kits. Suitable for RF3P/RF4P & G3/G4.
- TL1S Tension lever to tighten & secure anchor kits. Suitable for RF1S, RF1RDMS & RF1RS.
- TL2S Tension lever to tighten & secure anchor kits. Suitable for RF2S, RF2RDMS & RF2RS.
For deliveries to Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Eire please contact for prices.
AM, before 09.00 & 10.30 AM and Saturday deliveries available in certain areas at additional cost, please contact us for information.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.