Create a truly biodiverse wildlife haven on top of any suitable building with this ALS Wildflower Seed For Green Roofs. This seedmix usually complies with BREEAM requirements, however if the site ecologist has a specific list of plant list, the ALS team are more than happy to help you source suitable seed.
Use this living roof seedmix for extensive green roof buildups with a minimum substrate depth of 100mm.
This seed mix contains 21 species of wildflower and 3 species of grass in a ratio of 85:15. We've deliberately kept the grasses to a minimum in order to encourage the wild flowers to thrive.
There are some wonderful forage plants in this mix. We've aimed for a long flowering period for maximum pollen production. These plants are also incredibly independent and proven to flourish in the tricky conditions often found on top of high buildings.
Sowing rate 2 g per square metre
- Anthroxanthum odoratum (Sweet Vernal Grass)
- Briza media (Common Quaking Grass)
- Cynosurus cristatus (Crested Dogs Tail)
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- Agrimony eupatoria (Agrimony)
- Anthyllis vulnearia (Kidney Vetch)
- Daucus carota (Wild Carrot)
- Echium vulgare (Vipers Bugloss)
- Galium verum (Lady's Bedstraw)
- Hippocreptis comosa (Horseshoe Vetch)
- Hypericum perforatum (Perforate St Johns Wort)
- Leontodon hispidus (Rough Hawkbit)
- Leucanthemum vulgare (Oxeye Daisy)
- Linaria vulgaris (Common Toadflax)
- Lotus corniculatus (Birdsfoot Trefoil)
- Plantago media (Hoary plantain)
- Primula veris (Cowslip)
- Prunella vugaris (Selfheal)
- Rumex acetosa (Common Sorrel)
- Sanguisorba minor (Salad Burnet)
- Scabiosa columbaria (Small Scabious)
- Silene vugaris (Bladder Campion)
- Thymus praecox (Wild Thyme)
- Trifoium pratense (Red Clover)
- Origamum vulgare (Wild Marjoram)
For quantities larger than 199Kg please contact https://www.arbourlandscapesolutions.co.uk/contact
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.