What could be more interesting than a biodiverse and low maintenance lawn? This wildflower seed for grassless lawns contains 21 species of low growing wildflowers that appeal to insects, birds and humans alike. As an added bonus, it only needs mowing very occasionally (if at all!) to keep it tidy. Having said that, all of these species will tolerate regular mowing - provided that you keep the blades nice and high.
Suitable for a wide range of conditions from different soil types to full sun or moderate shade.
Sowing rate 2 g/m2
What's in the mix?
For quantities larger than 199Kg please get in touch.
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- Ajuga reptans (Bugle)
- Anthyllis vulnearia (Kidney Vetch)
- Arthemis arvensius (Corn Chamomile)
- Bellis perennis (Common Daisy)
- Fragaria vesca (Wild Strawberry)
- Galium verum (Ladys Bedstraw)
- Geranium pratense (Field Geranium)
- Leontodon hispidus (Rough Hawkbit)
- Lotus coniculatus (Birdsfoot Trefoil)
- Medicago lupulina (Black Medick)
- Origanum vulgare (Wild Marjoram)
- Plantago media (Hoary Plantain)
- Primula veris (Cowslip)
- Prunella vugaris (Selfheal)
- Ranunculus bubosus (Bulbous Buttercup)
- Sanguisorba minor (Salad Burnet)
- Thymus praecox (Wild Thyme)
- Trifolium pratense (Wild Red Clover)
- Vicia sativa ssp nigra (Common Vetch)
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.