One of the biggest challenges to growing wildflowers in gardens is their inherent dislike of high nutrient soil. The ALS team have been working with seed suppliers to create wildflower seed for high nutrient soil. Each of the 14 species of wildflowers tolerates high nutrient soil and the 6 species of grass accompanying them are slower growing and non competitive. Using ALS Wildflower Seed for High Nutrient Soil you can create a beautiful, low maintenance, wildlife friendly area that will start well and improve over time.
Careful maintenance will reduce soil fertility over a 4-6 year period and then you will be able to increase biodiversity by plugplanting or overseeding with more wildflowers.
Sowing rate 3g/m2.
50% wildflowers 50% grasses by weight of seed.
- Agrostis capillaris (Common Bent)
- Anthoxanthum odoratum (Sweet Vernal Grass)
- Cynosurus cristatus (Crested Dogstail)
- Festuca rubra (Red Fescue)
- Festuca rubra ssp cummutata (Chewings Fescue)
- Poa trivialis (Rough Meadow Grass)
For quantities larger than 199Kg please contact https://www.arbourlandscapesolutions.co.uk/contact
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- Centaurea nigra (Black Knapweed)
- Lathyrus pratensis (Meadow Vetchling)
- Leucanthemum vulgare (Oxeye Daisy)
- Lotus corniculatus (Birdsfoot Trefoil)
- Lychnis flos-cuculi (Ragged Robin)
- Plantago lanceolata (Ribwort Plantain)
- Ranunculus acris (Meadow Buttercup)
- Rhinantus minor (Yellow Rattle)
- Rumex acetosa (Common Sorrel)
- Sanguisorba minor (Salad Burnet)
- Silene dioica (Red Campion)
- Trifolium pratense (Red Clover)
- Vicia cracca (Tufted Vetch)
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.