Without a doubt our best selling wildflower seed mix. ALS Wildflower Seed for Traditional Hay Meadow has a whopping 25 species of grasses and wildflowers and lends itself perfectly to a very easy maintenance scheme. Some wonderful pollinator friendly wildflowers in this mix, many of which will establish quickly.
Within 2-3 years of seeding, this mix will start to mature into a wonderfully species rich vista. If you wanted to seed a pony meadow and use the area for hay, grazing and aesthetic interest - go for it - this mix is ideal.
Sowing rate: 5g/m2
20% wildflowers 80% grasses
- Agrostis castellana (Common Bent)
- Anthoxanthum odoratum (Sweet Vernal Grass)
- Briza media (Quaking Grass)
- Cynosurus cristatus (Crested Dogs Tail)
- Festuca rubra ssp litoralis (Slender Creeping Red Fescue)
- Festuca rubra ssp rubra (Red Fescue)
- Trisetum flavescens (Yellow Oat Grass)
For quantities larger than 199Kg please contact https://www.arbourlandscapesolutions.co.uk/contact
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- Centaura nigra (Black Knapweed)
- Galium verum (Lady's Bedstraw)
- Hypochaeris radicata (Common Cats-ear)
- Lathyrus pratensis (Meadow Vetchling)
- Leontodon autumnalis (Autumn Hawkbit)
- Leucanthemum vulgare (Oxeye Daisy)
- Lotus cornicuatus (Birdsfoot Trefoil)
- Pimpinellla saxifrage (Burnet Saxifrage)
- Plantago lanceolate (Ribwort Plantain)
- Primula veris (Cowslip)
- Prunella vulgaris (Selfheal)
- Ranunculus acris (Meadow Buttercup)
- Rumex acetosa (Common Sorrel)
- Sanguisorba officianlis (Great Burnet)
- Stachys officianlis (Betony)
- Succisa pratensis (Devils Bit Scabious)
- Vicia cracca (Tufted Vetch)
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.