ALS Wildflower Turf, Birds & Bees Mix
Such a speedy and easy way to create a wildflower area. This variety of wildflower turf contains 43 species of native grasses and flowering plants especially selected to support wildlife.
Each plant in the seedmix has a function. It may be particularly rich in pollen and nectar for bees, butterflies and moths. Or else it is an important laval food plant (no caterpillars = no butterflies). Some of the species produce architectural seed heads that help to sustain birds through the winter. Out of all the varieties of Wildflower turf offered by Arbour Landcape Solutions, Birds and Bees has the longest flowering period of all. Nearly all of the species are perennial or biannual so with proper installation and management this product will perform admirably for many years.
Available in Traditional, Woodland Shade, Cottage Garden and Roof and Garden varieties.
These wildflower turf mats are grown in the UK from UK provenenace seed.
Full seedmix is available on request but here's a snippet:
- common daisy.
- columbine (native aquilegia).
- common toadflax.
- maiden pink.
- vipers bugloss.
- 10% seedmix by weight = native grass species.
Roll size = 1m x 2m. Unroll on to low nutrient prepared soil and keep watered for the first 4-6 weeks or until roots are fully established.
Once established, wildflower turf for birds and bees is low maintenance and undemanding.
Cut off times for ordering as follows:- Delivery Day
3pm Friday Tuesday
3pm Monday Wednesday
3pm Tuesday Thursday
3pm Wednesday Friday
3pm Thursday Tuesday (will revert back to Monday after C19) Get in touch if delivery is urgent.
**Deliveries not available the day after any Bank Holiday, recommence 2 days after the holiday.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
- Deliveries are normally made on an artic lorry with tail lift offload and manoeuvred with pump trucks.
- Please help us to improve service by letting us know if you have a forklift onsite and are able to unload the vehicle.
- Deliveries are sold as kerbside only and customers must ensure that there is sufficient access and available hard standing to offload the consignment as deliveries cannot be made onto uneven surfaces such as gravel or grass.
- Customer will be responsible for delivery surcharges if delivery fails due to insufficient access or offload conditions.
- 7.5t and FORS compliant vehicles - price and availability on request.
- If you have a query or need to make special arrangements please call us on 0208 953 6177
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.