Rosa 'Kent' is a repeat flowering, ground covering, bush. Small, shiny dark leaves lay beneath semi-double, slightly fragrance, white flowers. They are attaches to short green stems and appear in July and August. Later in autumn the flowers will die off but will then come back in spring. Best planted in a container as may need some winter protection, sun loving and will tolerate any fertile well drained soil. This shrub will grow in a rounded shape if left.
Rosa 'Kent' in a nutshell
Well drained, Sand, Clay, Chalk, Loam
Rate of Growth:
Summer to Early Autumn
Fully hardy in the UK
Pot size: 3 litre
Good to Know
- Orders for next working day delivery need to be received by midday
- Collections from postcode SL7 available on request
- Delivery is kerbside only using the pallet network
- Any orders placed at the weekend will be ready for delivery Tuesday or for next day collection from SL7 postcode
- Entire range complies to plant passport regulations
- Forklift or crane offloading can be arranged - price on application
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.