Landscaping often involves a mixture of different garden surfaces. Arbour Landscape Solutions Lt...
Artificial grass and decking are the go-to landscaping materials for the modern garden. Arbo...
Every outdoor space has three dimensions. Arbour Landscape Solutions offers an extensive range of ...
Introducing our comprehensive range of soft landscaping surfaces for industry professionals. Every...
Holding it all together is our range of top quality screws and fixings. Take a good look at the pr...
We've compiled a comprehensive catalogue of landscaping Tools and Equipment for you to buy or ...
At Arbour Landscape Solutions we know how important drainage is to the success of any landscaping ...
We offer an extensive range of trees and hedge options for each and every garden brief. Howe...
With over 34 types of seeds available from Arbour Landscape Solutions, we hope to have a good opti...
Pots can enhance a garden or commercial landscape hugely, improving a sense of arrival for any sch...
Arbour Landscape Solutions are proud to present this range of stunningly beautiful planters in all...
High-quality light fittings designed and manufactured in the UK. Stylish, durable and with a 10 ye...
28/09/2021 - Services
With most landscaping materials it’s crucial that you show your clients a sample before committing to a full order. Here’s how to order samples of landscaping materials online.
Whether its porcelain paving, natural stone, decking, cladding, artificial grass, aggregates, worktops or even grouts, ordering samples of landscaping materials online has never been simpler.
The team at Arbour Landscape Solutions are continually improving their landscape supplies website to make it easier for landscapers and garden designers to use. So when customers asked for an easier way to order samples - our website developers immediately responded with a unique, and very user friendly, sample ordering platform.
Here’s How It Works.
The Arbour Landscape Solutions private account dashboard - only visible to registered customers who have logged into their account.
3. Browse the categories and choose the one that best fits the products you need. Click on the category header and you will see images of the samples available.
It's possible to order samples of almost every product on the Arbour Landscape Solutions website. Don't see what you need in this list? Click here to let us know what's missing
4. Select your samples by clicking on the image. You may choose as many as you want to - it’s easy to hone down your choices before you commit to buy.
5. Some products offer two or more choices of sample size. Use the drop down box to pick your preferred dimensions. Where there are costs involved, the prices will be shown clearly.
Some product samples are available in a choice of sizes. Use the drop down box to select your preferred choice. Please note that shipping costs will be calculated when you have finished adding items to your basket.
6. You’ll be able to keep track of the samples you’ve selected with the box on the right hand side of your screen. (Or at the top of a mobile phone screen)
7. Changed your mind? Click on the red dustbin icon to remove a sample from your collection.
8. Happy with your selection? Click the green “add to basket” button to see delivery costs and place your order.
9. Need more time to think? At the bottom of the screen is a “save as quote” button. This will save your shopping basket in your personal dashboard so that you can retrieve it later for editing and to make a purchase. Prices will be held for 30 days.
So there it is - with just a few clicks, you can arrange to have samples of landscaping materials delivered to your door. If we receive your request before Midday on a weekday (excluding bank holidays), those samples will be despatched that very afternoon. After Midday and we’ll post them out the next working day.
If you have ordered full sized samples and you like what you see, we’ll refund the sample cost if you place an order within 30 days.
Naturally, if you prefer to order by telephone or email, we’re very happy to chat with you. But remember that every single member of our team needs to sleep sometimes. Our website, however, is always awake and ready to help.
Don’t forget that our landscape industry specialists are very happy to visit you on site with a selection of samples for you and your client to examine. The beauty of having an expert right there in front of you is that they can answer all of your clients questions about pricing, order lead times, installation techniques and the like. Spending an hour during the planning process with either Craig, Stephen or Richard can certainly help your project to run a lot smoother.
Get In Touch To Book An Appointment.
Ready To Order Samples? - Click Here To Get Started.