Lowland dry acidic grassland is a complex and important habitat. This seedmix suits peaty or sandy acidic soils with low fertility. ALS Wildflower Seed for Acidic Soils contains 5 species of grasses and 16 species of wildflowers that thrive in these unusual and challenging soil conditions.
80% grasses 20% wildflower seed by weight.
Recommended sowing rate 5g/m2
- Agrostis capillaris (Common Bent)
- Anthoxanthum odoraturm (Sweet Vernal Grass)
- Cynosurus cristatus (Crested Dogs Tail)
- Deschampsia fexuosa (Wavy Hair Grass)
- Festuca ovina (Sheeps fescue)
For quantities larger than 199Kg please get in touch.
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- Campanula rotundifolia (Harebell)
- Centaurea nigra (Black Knapweed)
- Galium saxatile (Heath Bedstraw)
- Galium verum (Lady's Bedstraw)
- Hieracium pilosella (Mousear hawkweed)
- Hypochaeris radicata (Common Cats Ear)
- Lotus corniculatus (Birds Foot Trefoil)
- Onobrychis vicifolia (Sanfoin)
- Potentilla erecta (Tormentil)
- Prunella vulgaris (Selfheal)
- Ranunculus acris (Meadow Buttercup)
- Rumex acetosella (Sheep's Sorrel)
- Stachys officianlis (Betony)
- Succisa pratensis (Devils Bit Scabious)
- Teucrium scorodonia (Wood Sage)
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.