Arbour Landscape Solutions brings you this high quality composite ranch fencing with integral strength along with great looks it will provide the perfect back drop to any domestic or commercial project.
These fencing boards and aluminium posts come with a full 10 year warranty. You can adapt your fence panels easily to achieve your desired height and design. Panels can also be fitted to existing concrete posts.
More and more people are turning to composite fencing as it offers an appealing alternative to traditional wooden fences and has a much longer life.
- Made from recycled materials – a unique combination of wood fibres and plastic from reclaimed or recycled resources which are highly screened prior to manufacture
- Environmentally friendly alternative to the traditional wooden fences
- Has the look and feel of traditional timber fences
- Free from splinters
- Hidden fixings
- Lighter than timber
- Easy to cut
- Consistent size and shape
- Available in a choice of finishes
- Absorbs less water than conventional timber and with reduced fungal and mould growth
- Manufactured in the same factory as Saige decking with the same stringent quality checking processes
- 10 year warranty
By choosing composite fencing you are eliminating the problems of traditional wooden fences such as warping, splitting, woodworm and rotting. With an expected lifespan of over 25 years it really is a sound investment and cheaper than conventional wood over time.
Dimensions / Specifications:
- The panels are 1.755m long to work on a 1.8m centre
- The composite panels are 1.755m long x 145mm high x 19.5mm deep and are made from a composite material which is 45% recycled plastic, 50% recycled woods and 5 % colours/ glue etc
- The fence comes in three standard sizes 1.8m, 4ft and ranch (1.2M) high (other heights are available on request)
- The posts are made from aluminium in powdered coated anthracite grey. They are available in 2.4m, 1.55m and 1.2m. All posts can be cut to size to create different fence heights.
- The composite panels are available in three colours, Charcoal, Grey and Coffee to match the ALS Fencin & Gates range.
*** You will need to purchase separately a single end post to complete the fence run if it is not going up against a house wall for example.
- The posts have zinc die cast caps that fit snuggly to the aluminium posts
- We are able to supply footplates that enables the fence to be attached to decking or concrete floors.
- Our posts offer a unique 3 way capability, enabling you to easily fit your fencing, only needing one post.
- The system is easy for professionals and DIY enthusiasts to install, using a bottom bar, composite panel and top bar.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information.
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.