Oxy-Klenza™ is an odourless, powerful triple action, oxygen, alkaline and detergent boosted heavy duty cleaner for removal of general grime and stains caused by oil / grease, mould, leaf marks, food and beverages. Suitable for all natural stone, tile, masonry, concrete, brick, grout, vinyl and raw / unfinished wood.
Oxy-Klenza™ is recommended for cleaning outdoor surfaces including patios, building facades, decks, cladding, garages, driveways, eating and entertaining areas.
Oxy-Klenza™ is suitable for domestic and commercial cleaning of hard surfaces, including:
- all natural stone (including acid sensitive, calcite based stones such as marble and limestone)
- porcelain, ceramic and clay tile
- brick, masonry, concrete and grout
- vinyl and unfinished wood (with no stain, oil or other coatings)
- artificial grass
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C).
- Protect surrounding areas and clothing from product contact. Avoid contact with metals.
- Keep away from plants, water and soil.
- Once mixed, solution should NOT be left in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may rupture and cause damage.
- Dispose of all unused solution after 4 hours by pouring into a drain or toilet.
- Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
- Triple action foaming cleaner - oxygen. alkaline and detergent booster. pH approx 11 for fresh product
- Multi-use cleaner for heavy duty cleaning and removal of stains from oil, mold, food and beverage and leaf marks
- Can be used to make poultices for removing heavy, old, dried-in stains
- 100% powder concentrate - use a single 2.2lb / 1kg bottle for heavy-duty cleaning of up to 500 sq ft / 50 sq m
1 Kg (2.2 LB) single unit or case of 12x 1Kg
FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK
How to use:
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
- If satisfied with test results first sweep or vacuum all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 to 95°F (5 to 35°C).
- Thoroughly wet the surface.
- Stir in 1/3 of a bottle of Oxy-Klenza™ into a open plastic bucket containing approximately 2 gallons / 8 litres of clean, warm water until it dissolves. Note: do not enclose mixed solution as container may rapidly expand and rupture and cause injury.
- Apply solution generously to surface and leave for 3 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on surface (clean large areas in sections). Gently scrub with white nylon scrub pad or brush.
- Repeat application if required.
- Rinse surface thoroughly with clean water.
- One 2.2 lb / 1 kg bottle of Oxy-Klenza™ cleans up to 500 sq feet / 50 sq metres. (USA Measurements)
- Oxy-Klenza™ can be mixed into a paste with a little water and used to create a poultice to hold the cleaning agent in prolonged contact with the affected area to draw out and remove deep stains from countertops.
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.
No reviews were found.