Creating wildlife friendly plantings for wetlands and pond edges can be tricky. Not with this carefully considered seed mix from Arbour Landscape Solutions. ALS Wildflowers for Wetland and Pond Edge contains 80% by weight of native or common wild grass seeds that enjoy damp conditions. The remaining 20% of the mix consists of 21 species of native wildflowers, all of which are normally found in wetlands or around ponds, streams, lakes and ditches.
Seedmix is 80% grasses 20% flowering plants by weight.
Recommended sowing rate: 5 g/m2.
12% Agrostis capillaris (Common Bent)
6% Alopecurus pratensis (Meadow Foxtail)
2% Anthoxanthum odoratum (Sweet Vernal Grass)
35% Cynosurus cristatus (Crested Dogstail)
5% Deschampsia cespitosa (Tufted Hair Grass)
40% Festuca rubra ssp litoralis (Slender Creeping Red Fescue)
6% Achillea ptarmica (Sneezewort)
2% Caltha palustris (Marsh Marigold)
5% Carex acutifomis (Lesser Pond Sedge)
1% Eupatorium cannabinium (Hemp Agrimony)
9% Filipendul ulmaria (Meadow Sweet)
2% Hypericum tetrapeterum (Square Stemmed St Johns Wort)
4% Iris pseudacorus (Yellow Flag Iris)
1% Junus effusus (Soft Rush)
4% Leucanthemum vulgare (Oxeye Daisy)
8% Lotus pendunculatus (Greater Birdsfoot Trefoil)
5% Lychnis flos-cuclui (Ragged Robin)
4% Lythrum salicaria (Purple Loosestrife)
4% Lycopus europaeus (Gypsywort)
8% Plantago lanceolata (Ribwort Plantain)
8% Prunella vulgaris (Selfheal)
1% Pulicaria dysenterica (Fleabane)
8% Ranunculus acris (Meadow Buttercup)
2% Ranunculus flammula (Lesser Spearwort)
8% Rhianthus minor (Yellow Rattle)
2% Scrophularia auriculata (Water Figwort)
8% Succis pratensis (Devils Bit Scabious)
For quantities larger than 199Kg please contact https://www.arbourlandscapesolutions.co.uk/contact
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose - if in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at time of ordering, however this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Arbour Landscape Solutions for more information. [email protected]
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.